The All Cap Growth portfolio is focused on investing in the best ideas across the market cap spectrum. We seek both stable and emerging growth companies that are within industries and sectors poised to benefit from global secular growth trends. The All Cap Growth portfolio typically holds 40 to 60 names and consists of companies above $500 million in market cap at time of initial purchase. Either the Russell 3000 Growth or the Russell 1000 Growth index is the appropriate benchmark.
- Long-term growth focused investment approach
- Seek to identify secular trends
- Extensive research on Stable and Emerging growth potential
- Combine bottom-up research with top-down trends
- Seek to identify underestimated growth areas